4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

replaced battery and charging port, apple logo flashing

I replaced the battery and charging port, but now that it's back together, when I tried to turn it on the apple logo flashed once, disappeared, and now I can't get any response from my phone at all

Have you tried plugging it into iTunes and into DFU mode? (Home and power to turn on)

Try restoring or updating the iPhone, and please tell me if you get an error code or any luck.

Thanks! I placed the phone in DFU mode and restored it and all is working now.

That’s great to hear! Glad I could help.

Most Helpful Answer

The first thing to do i to go back through the guides and double check your work. Some things to look for are damaged flex cables (even the tiniest tear), damaged connectors or missing or partially dislodges components in and around those connectors. You'll want to use magnification, especially for the last part.

kyleneujahr will be eternally grateful.