Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Advice Needed for Starting iPhone Repair Business

I am interested in starting a small home-based business doing basic repairs like screen replacement, batteries, etc. I do not have any experience in this so I would start small and want to focus just on Iphones until I learned what I was doing.

Question is how is the best way for me to learn and gain experience? Is there any purpose in going all the way back to Iphone 3 and 4, or should I limit myself to just later phones? any other advice, particularly pertaining to learning how to do this proficiently enough to do it for others.

You main problem is that Corporate Apple is doing nasty things to prevent you from doing just that. Apple is making the iphone (post iPhone 6) so YOU can't repair it, YOU can't get critical parts. I would spend some time investigation what they are doing before putting your efforts into repairing newer Apple products as a business.

Tim F will be eternally grateful.