Repair guides and support for full size headphones that encompass the entire ear, also known as circumaural headphones.

How do I disassamble JBL S400 BT headphones

I have a pair of JBL S400 BT headphones, where sound is not working in right side. I suspect it is just a loose connection. I have fixed JBL headphones before by just soldering a loose wire.

But I'm not able to see how I can disassamble these headphones. There are no visible screws. So I guess that they are some how clicked or glued together.

I have tried to twist the parts and also used a flat screw driver to force it apart. But it didn't work and I'm worried that I'll break something.

I have search for videos and images but have found nothing so far on this model.

Any ideas?

I found this video:

And I was able to lift of the JBL lid by using a small flat screwdriver. The lid is glued, so it is not easy to remove and the screwdriver left marks on the plastic. Maybe some plastic tools would have done a better job.

Have you taken off the earmuff things? in a different model they are under the earmuff things.

Thanks. I have tried to remove earmuffs. But no screws on that side

Casper Skovgaard will be eternally grateful.