Repair and disassembly guides and support for dish washing appliances.

Bosch Dishwasher not draining - NOT A NORMAL FIX - please READ!

I have this 5 years old Bosch SHE4AP06UC/06. It is not draining. After several minutes when water is pushed in, the machine stops and shows CLEAN. The bottom is full of water. yes, I checked the filter, all hoses, no obstructions - all looks OK. Then I bought a Drain Pump and replaced the old one. Still no change.

I did something else to check if the Drain Pump works: I lifted the floater on the inside bottom. After several clicks the Drain Pump starts working...BUT...it's pushing water inside - NOT OUTSIDE thru the hose and into the disposer! So in the filter compartment I see a jet of water that is pushed by the impeller inside. The Drain Pump is new?

Any thoughts please?

FOUND THE FIX:

At same time when machine stopped working I replaced the Food Disposer.

Did not realize that you need to knock out the knock out plug that is in the pipe where the hose from dishwasher gets installed. This is why the Drainage Pump was not able to pump OUT of the machine.

GTC will be eternally grateful.