iPhone reboots, turns red and shuts down, sometimes white lines show!

I recently got a few phones to fix from a friend, and one is an iPhone 5s. I had taken the screen off to look at what was inside and fiddle around with stuff, and I put it back on but when I turned it on, it would show an Apple Logo, the screen would flash red and it would turn off. In a loop.

Occasionally, it would just stop and be stuck on the Apple Logo and I let it run it's course and it shut off.

I took the screen off again to attach a clip that it was missing, and after I put the screen back on, and turned it on, it showed the Apple Logo (no red) but if I applied pressure to the screen the display would either turn off, or white and black lines would appear.

When I pressed hard on the screen and I think even the home button, it would show the Apple Logo normally.

The screen was a bit loose, I'm not sure if that's why, but how could I fix this? And prevent my iPhone 5s from having a similar, if not the same issue?

The Red Screen of Death can be caused by a few things:

• Start by disconnecting the Front Camera Flex (which includes the proximity sensor) and see if your phone boots properly. Follow this guide and don't forget to disconnect the battery first.
  • It can also be caused by putting the wrong screws in the wrong holes of the screen assembly retaining bracket. This is known as Long Screw Damage. Each screw has a different length and if you place them incorrectly, you can damage the logic board. Take a close look inside the screw standoffs to see if you see similar damage. This would require a micro-soldering repair.

Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate it, and I will try this once I'm done my homework. Haha.

Morgan will be eternally grateful.