Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Galaxy S6 Active IMEI error

Hello, I have a Galaxy S6 Active and its IMEI is showing up as 350000000000006. Does anyone know how to fix this and get its original IMEi number back?

Most Helpful Answer

@cabutcher99 so possibilities:

First----

Did you root and flash a 3rd party ROM?

IMEI corruption is known to happen a lot with these Galaxy S6.

If you did, flash back to stock ROM and it will resolve it.

Second----

EFS partition corruption

Try to flash the stock rom again.

If this doesn't resolve it, then you have hardware failure.

Third----

Run your real IMEI (sticker on the back of the phone) through swappa.com or imei.info to check the number.

If your phone was accidentally blacklisted, than you really do need someone to re-program to a different IMEI.

Obviously, make sure you backup your phone's data before doing anything. Use Samsung SmartSwitch to backup all your texts, etc. You can re-download all apps via Google Play Store later.

IMEI is corrupt (EFS partition), need to find someone that reprograms the IMEI back onto the device.

I've searched around and haven't found anyone able to fix 350000000000006 through firmware flashing, that's generic IMEI that appears only when the EFS partition becomes corrupt.

If you can find someone that does IMEI Repairs / has Z3X box they can fix up the EFS partition and put the IMEI back on.

My samsung galaxy 6 edge is showing SIM NETWORK UNLOCK CODE. How do i get it unlocked. My IMEI 350000000000006

Créer moi un compte IMEI

1 Comment:

Hi I have samsung Galaxy s6 edge and am facing network unlock code problem please I need help

CAB will be eternally grateful.