An e-cigarette vaporizer is reusable alternative to traditional smoking.

T priv 3 300w won’t charge?

I just got my Vape yesterday and I’ve tried the charger it came with and about 10 different ones what should I do? It doesn’t even show a charging symbol or anything I’ve left it on charge for at least 2 hours on each charger and it still says battery low needs charged

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

If you have a T-Priv 3 Mod, the cable that came with it is NOT the charger. It is a data transfer cable that you can use to update your T-Priv 3 by connecting it to your computer.

The [3] batteries need to be removed from the T-Priv 3 (by opening the battery compartment on the bottom) and charged using an external battery charger (not included by Smok).

Hope this helps! I just got my T-Priv 3 a few days ago and am currently charging my batteries, so I feel confident that this should solve your problems.

Thank you I just had same proble. What does it update

is there any way to make it charge with USB? its really frustrating because i bought an external battery charger but it doesnt work.

hey how do u transfer the data and stuff i tried a normal samsung charger the batteries r samsung as well and they aint charging idc if i need to do the data transfer or not but idk i think it could be fualty

I just bought the t-3 3 battery's it turns on then when i turn it back on it goes to BLUE then shows a flashing red like it's not charged and i have new batteries and charger-- HELP!

I did what you said but it keeps going to charge batteries and i just bought 3 new one's today and the others are less than 2 months old

idk i think its bssssss

It’s a 3 battery vape it won’t charge off a cord you need a battery tray charger

But. 18650 which I got for the vape arnt rechargable. So would I need to get batteries as well.

Seriously? Stay away from your device.

Is there anyway I can charge it trough usb because buying 3 rechargeable batteries and a charger is expense.

It's not good for your batteries. Each battery is about 6 on a few websites. A dual charger less than 10. Why cause a possible battery short? Plus the amps are so small from the device it would take hours

it is not a problem it doesnt support charging from mod i have the issue of screen failiure cant find smoks response to this

So !#^&@@!! The guyat the store told me i could charge it but i might want to invest in batteries sometime to make it charge better. Nd i bought it. F#ck him

The USB port on T-Priv III can only be used for firmware update, no charging is accepted.

Is there a place i can send it for repair. as it’s been a problem sense the day i got it 2 months ago

how do i bar scann it

Hey all you guys !

This is very important!

The only batteries that should be used with any vape device are the extremely high drain current rated ones. ESPECIALLY for low ohms use .

18650 lithium rechargeable rated at 35 ,or at LEAST 20 Amps are probably what you should be using for the Smok T Priv 3 . Especially with the sub ohm coils . Its Dangerous to use batteries that arent high current drain rated , they can explode or catch fire …...

Its an awsome mod , but you do need a charger to charge the batteries , I always have 3 extra batteries ready to switch while charging.

You should have been told when you bought it that you have to have a charger to recharge the three 18650 batt. that you also have to purchase. the USB cable is not for charging but for programming only.

Ethan will be eternally grateful.