Model A1288 / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity

why are my apps flashing then going back to the home screen when i tap

tap apps then flash to game then goes back to the home screen

basically that's a sign that the app has crashed - the app quits and you go back to the home screen.

have you tried powering your iPod off and then on again? sometimes a power-on reset can clear up crashing apps that have just been downloaded and installed. try that first and report back if any change. also, is this all apps, or only certain ones?

Try as "Back" said hard reset it....

It flashes and goes back to home screen I'm getting so frustrated can someone please help me out as snapchat is the only app I'm mostly on!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Same my phone keeps crashing on Snapchat and taking me back to home screen I need help because snap is the only app I'm on.

It is all apps except the ones that were pre-installed.

You may need to update your os in iTunes... Although there seem to be quite a few people posting on here this week with the same problem! Take a look through recent answers to see what they've done.

it happens to me all the time somtimes u have to turn it off and some times u just dont go on it for a view days and wait and try again

I've restarted my phone so many times and it even logged me out of my game and then it goes back to home screen and I haven't been on the app in 2 weeks because of it. I have no clue what to do, I have so many notifications cause I haven't been on it in so long..

this happens to me too! My brother gave me his iPod and i downloaded dumb ways to die but every time i clicked on the app it went back to home screen after a few seconds it made me really frustrated then earlier today the iPod restarted for no reason and I lost all my pictures and music. I did not care to much because most of this stuff was my brothers and the music was not my style. I thought that maybe because it got restarted the apps would not crash anymore but i still have that problem and I am scared that it might restart again. I am getting really frustrated.

madi reynolds will be eternally grateful.