Model A1288 / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity

why are my apps flashing then going back to the home screen when i tap

tap apps then flash to game then goes back to the home screen

I dont know y my messenger cant open in apps than when I have open the apps it close back ownself and go back to home screen again..is oni happens in this 1 app others is jus still and okay nothing happend.

I have a iPod touch 6th generation and I only got it last year and on my Amazon Music app when I tap it , it just goes back to the home screen and I tried to double tap it and click on the app but it does the same thing.

My iPod 5th generation want let me get on off-road outlaw I can buy a truck but when I go to play on the map it just goes back to the home screen ever since I got the game

basically that's a sign that the app has crashed - the app quits and you go back to the home screen.

have you tried powering your iPod off and then on again? sometimes a power-on reset can clear up crashing apps that have just been downloaded and installed. try that first and report back if any change. also, is this all apps, or only certain ones?

Try as "Back" said hard reset it....

does it work for iPhone 4s???

It still doesn’t work after I tried all thise things

it happens to me all the time somtimes u have to turn it off and some times u just dont go on it for a view days and wait and try again

None of that advice works

madi reynolds will be eternally grateful.