Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Some pieces are missing! causing some ghost touches

So I've bought an Iphone 6 plus (Used For cheap Price), 3 days later I found that I have some Touch issues, Occasional ghost touches at the right side of the screen.

I decided to check the display connectors, so I took off my Display and i found that

1- The front panel cable bracket is missing, the panel showing in the Pohot.

2- The battery is too small for it's housing, like When I shake the phone, the battery keeps moving inside the phone,I can hear and feel it.

I guess causing these ghost touches is the battery, more like electrostatic signals, because the panel is missing ?

Can I get the missing Panel from a shop ?

and what about the Battery?

the battery might not be stuck down, you could use adhesive strips or double sided tape

So, It's normal to be smaller than it's housing?

I guess I can use some adhesive strips.

have you got a photo of the way the battery is

if that is it in the photo the size looks fine

you can get a replacement bracket, battery and battery adhesive strips here, https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPho...

Omer will be eternally grateful.