Searching, to not finishing an update, to now. Is my device bricked?

I recently bought a used iPhone 6 off of eBay for a pretty reasonable price, $92.00. The seller listed the item because the front camera was blurry, and the touch ID did not work, which I had not problems with.

I bought the phone and it arrived, and worked perfectly for two days, until it broke. First, it said, "Searching," in the top left. I took out the SIM card and put it back in, which didn't fix the problem. I then tried looking up videos on YouTube, but no solution helped. I tried resetting my network settings, but was unable to because the option was grayed out.

I then tried updating the phone via iTunes, but the phone was unable to finish updating, and I got error 56.

So in short, is my phone done for? Thanks for any help.

Error 56 is a hardware error.

I think the problem comes from the cellular chip. The only solution is to make a reballing or reflowing.

I've tried a reflow once but, it only worked a few days.

Thanks for answering my question. So in short, my device is completely useless unless I try a reballing or reflowing? Thanks for all your help.

Yes, it is but, I don't guarantee that after it works again.

John Deere will be eternally grateful.