An e-cigarette vaporizer is reusable alternative to traditional smoking.

My Smok V8 stick charging light will not come one and USB charger wont

Hello!

So recently my Smok V8 Stick charging light stopped coming on when USB is in it. In addition to that, any USB charger will not stay in (keeps falling out). Ive tried moving the prongs (very little) and still nothing. Do i need to get me a new vape or is there a way i can fix this?

I cant seem to find this issue anywhere

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

If I'm not mistaken they use micro usb to charge. If it's sliding out then the lock/hook area on the sides are not clinging on the usb, which means it's stuck or bent. The other option you can use a non-static brush and try to clean the port if something is stuck on the copper areas.

I would contact Smok and seek warranty on it. If you have the original box you can register it. If not, there should be a piece of paper that has that information.

This is rather common for Smok. Their ports are rather cheap, in my opinion (only speaking from experience from their products).

I ve just inboxed mine, don’t charge and found it to be messy

Ok, I've been to the shop, charging lite is directly under USB port ,,you need a low amp plug , I think they said 0.5 to 1 amp plug or try it in your laptop or desktop , my cable wasn't working and was using my phone charging plug, ampage to high, so here goes am charging now

I found that I was using the wrong amp plug/charger. Once I found the correct one the charging light came on and stayed on. Complete charge!!

This worked for me! I was using a longer usb but changed to the one that came with the unit. Charging now!

having the same problem hopefully i can resolve this myself!

I am having the same problem so hopefully I can resolve the issue myself

If you have a filthy coil it won't charge, change the coil and see what happens, mine did the same changed the coil and it saved me from buying a new one.

I just bought my resa stick and can't figure out if its charging or not.. Is the light suppose to show around the button or by the part where you plug in the USB?

So I’ve had mine since last year and it worked perfectly. But I tried to go withought it for a few months so I let it sit now I’m trying to use it again but every time I plug it in to charge using a usb cord aka phone charger. Anywho I’ll plug it in and the light tipurns red for a few seconds then goes black again. I’ve moved it by stuff nothing helps how do I fix it?

I had this problem so I changed the coil, but it still didn’t work! Opened it up again and LOOSENED the coil, and now it’s making good contact with the battery and working fine. This happened once before, and it was the same thing - the coil was on too tight. You’d think it should work with the coil screwed on all the way, but I guess it needs to be looser.

Savannah will be eternally grateful.