A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Display won't work after cleaning

My son's ps4 was overheating. It would make a loud noise and then power down. I followed one of your videos and took it apart cleaned everything. The heat sink was jammed packed with dust. I cleaned and replaced the thermal paste and put it back together. I plugged it in and it turned on and sounded like it was running really smooth. I could hear the fan going but now the display won't work. My tv says no signal. It worked before I started. I used a flash light to check the hdmi port and theft are no bent or broken prongs. I took back apart and re watched the video and put it back together again and have the same problem. What did I do wrong?

Two questions, have you tried a different HDMI cable, and a different TV? Just ruling things out.

Try another TV, and another cable, and another option is to boot the PS4 in to safe mode, hold power button till you hear a second beep, this may get the display working for you to change the resolution. :-)

Stephanie will be eternally grateful.