The fourth generation of HP's low-cost, 11.6 inch Chromebook 11, released in 2015.

Will Replacing Motherboard Unenroll from Enterprise?

I have this school enrolled chromebook and I graduated last year. I have been trying to unenroll it because my school IT guy never unenrolled it after I graduated. I have tried a lot of old ways of unenrolling and they all never worked. I was thinking maybe if I would get a new motherboard, there would be no data so I would technically be free, right?

Replacing the hard drive would be easiest. If you remove the hard drive from the machine and wipe it clean, then re install it to the chromebook and restore the original software using the manufacturers website you should be good to go.

I've tried looking for the hard drive but my best guess is that it is soldered into the motherboard, making it hard to remove if I was able to

Riley will be eternally grateful.