Model A1286. Released February 2011 / 2.0, 2.2, or 2.3 GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7 Processor

Can I install High Sierra on my early 2011 MacBook Pro (A1286)?

My OS is still 10.6.8 because I just got my logic board replaced by another one, cause mine had a problem and the computer didn't work for 4 years.

I just got it back and from what I can see I should be able to install High Sierra or another OS but it says it doesn't has anything to update and through app store High Sierra asks 10.8 or recent to be able to be installed.

How can I upgrade my mac out of 10.6.8?

Yes it will take Sierra. You need a friend on an updated Mac to download the install onto a USB external flash bootable drive.

Mine is Snow Leopard (10.6) and when I go to the App Store it doesn't even let me to download the 19 mbs file of the installer of High Sierra.

You'll need to find a friend that has it on their system so they can create the USB OS installed for you. Once you have it in hand boot up the system with it and your good to go!

Manuel will be eternally grateful.