1

Ciara Cortes
13

My zune won't sync with my computer..

I had charged my Zune on my flat screen tv and didnt eject it before unplugging. Now it wont connect to my computer there fore unable to charge. Also, it wont sync any music and it is unable to connect to the internet. how can this be fixed?

i,m having the same problem

larrymartin12341,

2

Majesty

"* To Restart - Press and hold the on/off button for 10 seconds

• To Power off - Press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds and then pull down on the screen
  • To Initialize - Restart the player and press both the home button and the media button (all content is deleted)
  • To enter Recovery mode - Press and hold the on/off and media buttons for 15 seconds. The player restarts into Recovery mode and must be reconnected to the Zune Software to reinstall the player firmware( content is not erased)."

Try the following steps. Good Luck

I was having the same problem with my zune hd 16gb and i just want to thank you for you help

Ary,

0

marcusjgulley
1

I plug my Zune in and it say connected on the device, but when i drag my music on to the device it do not sync. please help

0

dchevy2000
1

Since I went wireless recently my player now won't sync with my PC. I tried everything on the message boards, nothing won't work I am hooked up wireless I went into administrative tools restarted everything Zune related nothing is working please advise.