Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

iPhone 6 Plus not charging after battery replacement

iPhone 6 Plus. Replaced battery. Turns on, battery at 34%. Not charging, no symbol. Tried a new battery (tape on new battery connector plate), new dock connector, and unplugging the faulty rear camera, restarting phone, no change. Any ideas? Logic board?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

I also purchased a replacement battery from you guys . I installed the battery it booted up at 4%, shut itself down and now wont take a charge. Please help.

I also purchased a replacement battery from ifixit.com . I installed the new battery successfully this evening, iPhone booted up at 64%, everything worked and ran well. 4 hours of light use new iPhone battery was at 2%, plugged up to power and white screened, and shut itself down and now wont take a charge. Any help will be appreciated.

I’ve had issues like this from previous customers when we replaced the battery. We updated the phone and it resolved the issue. In some cases we had to totally reset the phone. There are lots of videos on how to this.

If you believe the issue is the new battery itself you can get a refund provided it is still under warranty. http://help.ifixit.com/category/133-cont...

Nick will be eternally grateful.