Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Lost sound in Right speaker

I recently lost sound in the Right internal speaker on my Core Duo MacBook. Sound is still good with headphones. Are there any other known problems that would cause this, before I replace the speaker or check wiring?

Thanks Much!

Jason

Thank You for your responses and advice. The speaker began working last night and then just now stopped again. There don't seem to be any different system sounds or icons. It's not concurrent with changing any settings, or opening/closing programs. I'll be checking the wiring for bad connections and update with the results for future viewers. Thanks again!

If the sound is good in headphones I would look for a bad speaker, or less likely a wiring problem. Ralph

Could it be this Known Issue?

Any strange lights, pops, or new icons if you adjust sound?

N.

Jason Gentry will be eternally grateful.