iPhone 5s not turning on, heat damaged during repairs

hello I have an iPhone 5s, it started off with a charging problem and when the battery died it started booting and looping on the apple logo. took to a local repair shop the the guy tried to change the IC. he was using a hot air station and somehow killed the phone he doesn't know what he fried now the phone doesn't even switch on can it be fixed coz I need to retrieve some photos of my sons birth.

OK thank you can you recommend anyone who does micro soldering I'm in Zimbabwe and I doubt I can find anyone who does it here.

Well the problem with data recovery is that the phone needs to be fixed at least to the point where the phone can be turned on.

I'm afraid you will have to take it to someone else that does micro-soldering.

A bad Tristar is very common for apple logo boot looping, it's rare for a phone to go dead if tristar was replaced. It can probably get fixed, could be that tristar was not put on properly or something like that

nick will be eternally grateful.