Tv Screen repair prices

How much does it cost to repair a 65 inch 4K Samsung smart tv.

Hi @dhorjang ,

What is the matter with the TV?

If it is a problem with the display panel, is it cracked or damaged in any way?

If it damaged then the cost of a replacement panel (if you can find one) is nearly as much as a new TV.

You would be better off advertising your TV as faulty good for parts to try and recoup some of the cost of buying a new TV.

I agree with @jayeff. All the places I've contacted regarding screen repairs, they won't even do it because it isn't worth the cost and time.

It is downright sad....I found the part for my $1300 ( 1 month old btw) tv and they wanted $3200 for the part..... I asked and they said Samsung controlled the prices......what has happened to this world.....I think at one time it was illegal not to offer a part......Oh I guess I am wrong.....they do offer the part at $3200. Thanks for nothing Samsung or best buy......Wont even repair it....

Me also. Extended warranty from best buy does not cover screen. Samsung came To the house even after I sent pictures showed up and then said nope not covered next step is Walmart three for the price of one maybe not as good a quality but

Dhorjang will be eternally grateful.