Not displaying anything to monitor

This desktop was in storage for a few years according to the customer. I hooked it up to my monitor and go to turn it on. Everything seems to be running correctly but nothing will be displayed and it shows on the monitor that there is no signal. I tried different cables, connecting my monitor to another computer to be sure the port works, reset the ram and put it in a different slot, and removed and reinstalled the CMOS battery. All capacitors on the motherboard seems to be fine. All the cables seem to be connected correctly. The led lights on the back show A- Yellow, B- Green, C- Yellow, D- Green. I haven't been able to find a description for that color series, unless I am searching for it wrong. Being old and kept in storage for a long time, I believe there could something up with the motherboard, either being the internal video doesn't work or something else. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

@car34 is this computer using a separate video card?

No its not a separate video card. It's integrated.

Hi @car34 ,

Here is a link to the service manual for the desktop.

The diagnostic lights pattern that you describe are not mentioned in it. The closest that is there is a A= green, B = Yellow, C = Green, D = Yellow, which is the reverse of your pattern. This states that the memory modules are detected, but a memory configuration or compatibility error exists.

Has it got an internal speaker connected? If not, try connecting a speaker to the speaker header pins on the motherboard and listen if there are any beep codes on startup.

Hopefully this is of some help.

I have tested new ram in both slots and have the same issue. It does have a speaker on the board but it isn't giving a beep code.

Hi @car34 ,

Try removing the ram and start the desktop just to prove that the speaker works. Hopefully you should get a beep error code for the missing ram.

Also disconnect all non essentials e.g. HDD and DVD and see if it you can get into BIOS (with the RAM replaced of course ;-)

Check the PSU voltages

Carlos Ramirez will be eternally grateful.