Ghost touch top and bottom

I got a recent problem,

I opened my iP5 recently just to be sure that my Flex Cables are alright and also connected the cables correctly but still the problem remains, shall I try my old screen? Could it even be the screen itself or am I doing something wrong, shall I also check every screw on it's position? I'm frustrated and my sanity goes beyond infinity.

sincerely, Venio

You may have a defective replacement screen. I would try the original one to see if it works or not. Also, double check your work by following this guide.

It seems it is true, can't test with my old screen sadly. My Father broke it somewhat. I bought lately a microscope and looked at the pins, seems a little pin did not got right soldered, seems we both are agreeing to it that the reseller send me a faulty screen.

Yeah, that happens sometimes...

supervenio will be eternally grateful.