The Fugoo Style XL is a portable speaker that was released on April 2015. It features wireless and recharging capabilities. Model: FSNA2

My charging port is damaged

Where can I find the frame for a fugoo xl? The charging port is broken and doesn't look like it can be replaced by it's self.

they glued a ribbon cable to the frame. cant be taken apart unfortunately, at least not without big modifications. anyone trying be careful the ribon cables are taped to the motherboard. And on the side where the the ribbon connects to the charging port and usb, the ribbon itself is glued to the frame theres not even a plug to remove once you remove the glue just the ribbon :/

I have the same problem. I took it apart, even cut away at the plastic to access it. now I need a port?

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

kissanime

Where can I find the frame for a fugoo xl?

The charging port is broken and doesn't look like it can be replaced by it's self.

There are plenty of Bluetooth speakers available, but not all of them are ruggedized to withstand the elements. More outdoor-ready models are springing up, though, and Fugoo is taking its design to a more portable standard.

The new Fugoo Go speaker is really an offshoot of its previous designs, only it cuts down on a few things to lower the price point and make it easier to take along with you, hence the “Go” name. Pairing two of them allows for stereo with left and right channels, while the solid build means they can take a beating in the outdoors.

mark schiering will be eternally grateful.