This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

What do when my phone calls someone and they can't hear me untill I tu

My ZTE blade when you make a call the Person you're calling can't hear me until I turn on speaker phone,what do I do to fix it?

Thanks for the help

I have a Motorola E4 and when i call someone they can't hear me but I can hear them what's wrong with it???

=== Update (09/17/2018) ===

I have a Motorola E4 and when I call someone they can't hear me but I can hear them what's wrong with my phone????

There may be a problem with the phone's microphone or perhaps the phone's voice inlet hole may be blocked with dust or lint.

To check the latter, use a strong light and a magnifying glass to visually inspect the voice inlet hole. (found on the bottom edge of the phone)

If it appears blocked (or even if you can't tell) use a vacuum cleaner, using short sharp bursts to see if you can remove the obstruction, (if any).

Do not use a probe of any kind to try and clear the hole as you might damage the microphone which is directly behind the hole.

If you still can't be heard after this then the problem is with the phone's microphone. It is either faulty or has become disconnected from the systemboard. The phone will need to be opened and the problem further investigated to find out what exactly the problem is.

In the meantime you could use the earphones with the microphone attachment when making or receiving calls instead of using the loudspeaker option to give you more privacy on your calls.

Thanks for the help

Brian Erickson will be eternally grateful.