Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

Why is my Xbox one keep turning off and on with the sensor beeping? X

Xbox keeps turning off and on soon as I press the power button. Beeps a couple times then turns on. Xbox green screen shows up then it powers back off. The power brick light turns white and when it shuts off it turns orange

I had this same issue I saw a few post about doing the hair dryer trick but i didnt want to take mine apart. I just used my vacuum using the tube tool and made circles from the outside on the shell where the fan is for like 10 secs. Then it turned on with no issues

Also open your system up and clean the inside look for any foreign objects around the power button area ,I did this and my system works fine now.

Your Xbox One console may unexpectedly turn off under the following circumstances:

The console is too hot.

There's a problem with the power supply.

Reset your internal power supply

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

or perhaps your power supply is clogged and overheating...

Xbox One Power Brick (Day One Edition) Disassembly

Get a new brick.... Or try blowing through the vents on the side of it. I did that and big lint ball or crap flew out and it worked fine but now it's doing it again and I took it apart cleaned fan out and it still shuts off.... So probably easier to order one....

I reset the internal power supply and it did the job. Thanks

I unplugged mine and plugged it back in and then it started up. Unplugged at back of Xbox , I did at wall first, but didn’t come on. So I would say the Xbox had a brain fart.

I had the same problem with the Xbox 1 just switching off , I thought it was my power supply but after placing a fan next to the console and power supply it worked perfectly

Do real men troll video game troubleshooting forums?

Anyway don't give up. Mine had the same problem at my mom's house in humid conditions. It worked fine at my house .. same heat but slightly less humid.

FAulty front panel replace it.

I’ve read this problem over and over again and no real answers to solve it. But I’m betting every one that is having this problem, also at one point took apart their. Xbox one, for one thing or another and the front panel where the ribbon strings across from the eject button to the power button is the source of the issue. Somewhere along the way on your journey to puttng it back together again one of the many tabs, grooves, slots popped into place just an ANGSTROM askew and of the ribbon is bent wrong or both. Because If that panel and ribbon is removed completely the issue will stop. You will have figure out how to straighten whatever is crooked and put it back together perfectly. Get another brand new front like I did or leave it off and use manual eject and connect the circuit with something to power it on or off. (Or use controller)

You are absolutely right ..once i removed the pannel and disconnected the ribbon my problem is solved ..cause i used to open my xbox a lot to clean the fan ..it seems i mught have damaged the ribbon due to that..so yeah it has nothing to do with iverheating or any other solutions i found online

Guys I put my hdmi cable in to another TV and it worked . Hope it helps some people

I slam mine in the wall now im feeling better

Austin Gill will be eternally grateful.