Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

Why is my Xbox one keep turning off and on with the sensor beeping? X

Xbox keeps turning off and on soon as I press the power button. Beeps a couple times then turns on. Xbox green screen shows up then it powers back off. The power brick light turns white and when it shuts off it turns orange

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Your Xbox One console may unexpectedly turn off under the following circumstances:

The console is too hot.

There's a problem with the power supply.

Reset your internal power supply

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

or perhaps your power supply is clogged and overheating...

Xbox One Power Brick (Day One Edition) Disassembly

Soon as I turn the Xbox on it turns off or it will run for a bit then it will shut off again

Get a new brick.... Or try blowing through the vents on the side of it. I did that and big lint ball or crap flew out and it worked fine but now it's doing it again and I took it apart cleaned fan out and it still shuts off.... So probably easier to order one....

Try unplugging your power supply, brick and all, from the Xbox. Then, put the power supply, brick and all, and a 5 gallon bucket. After that, fill it with gasoline! Run a trail of gasoline from the five gallon bucket approximately 100 yards. Light the trail on fire, then sit down and clean your guns like a real man!

Austin Gill will be eternally grateful.