Apple AirPods are wireless headphones released December 2016.

Charging Airpods without the charging case.

Ive lost the charging case for my airpods, is there an alternative way i can charge the airpods?

Maybe by applying the correct voltage to the power connections on the bottom of each airpod?

I do plan on getting placement charging cradle but its not possible for me at the moment.

Thanks.

Can this can be sought out, I lost my apple airpods charging case

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

GIVE TOOLS.

FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

Sadly, you need the case. The only option I could see here is visiting an Apple Store to see if they would be so kind to let you charge your ear pods. I would tell them you're visiting and left your case at home in some other land. This won't work to many times though ;-}

Sorry ;-{

Updated

Here’s a listing of cases now available Airpods Charger Replacement

Thanks, i'll give that a shot :)

Someone will come up with an alternate charging case for these gems. Mine got washed with the AirPods inside. They still worked, however the charger retained water inside the case as the only place for it to escape is through the charging points inside the AirPod holding spot. This charger seems to be only disassembled through destruction(cutting). A new charger is $79.99 USD… Someone come up with a cheaper alternative avoiding copyright laws and it’ll be a real money maker.

I bought this and I love it: Stouchi Charge Dock for iPhone & AirPods (updated)

Can you use the AirPods Charger with some covers on the AirPods?

It’s probably a matter of locating the positive & negative locations on the pods, I have the same situation since last night, and the going to the Apple store is a good idea

Well I think i have the electrical equipment to see the voltage and current i just need to figure out how to stick the wires inside the port of the airpods case withouth making a short circuit and risking to damage my case and i might post it here

I’m with you too dude, and need an answer to your exact question as well. There has to be a way to apply the correct voltage and amperage to the AirPods to produce the charging of the AirPods. Think we’ll need the right person who can think outside the box and have some electrical knowledge to respond though. Otherwise everyone is going to just say go to Apple instead of actually giving a good stab at what we’re asking here

ill do it by myself you need a usb cable and powerbank just cut the usb cable and look for negative and positive use a powerbank because the powerbank stop charging if the battery is full its for not taking risk to destroy your airpods put the positive where the letter L/R was and negative in the other side

Any updates to this question? I didn’t lose my charging case but am interested in the solution. I think one way is to 3D print some probes to go into the charging case, with wires coming out of the probe. There are two electrodes inside each of the “tunnels” where the AirPods go. Obviously, + and - electrodes. With wires coming out from the probes, you can then have connectivity to a multimeter(s). Then you can also connect these wires to the actual AirPods and check for voltage and current. However, I am not sure if the DMM loads (you’d need both a voltage DMM and one for series current) will affect the circuit because everything is so tiny. Even the wire thinness might add resistance to the whole shebang.

simon will be eternally grateful.