Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

Where is the 4G Antenna

Since doing a power jack replacement on an iPhone 7 Plus it has no signal, it recognizes the SIM but will not get signal anywhere. Can anyone tell me where the 4G antenna is please so I can look at replacing it.

There is a 4G antenna next to the iPhone7 Plus speaker.

Hi, How sure are you this is for 4G as when going to purchase this part it seems to be advertised as the WiFi antenna. Regards, Greg

The Wi-Fi antenna uses a flex cable to plug into the board and is not this part.

Anyway, you should inspect the part that is shown in the image. Chances are it's either not plugged in or the cable has become damaged. Usually when you change a charging port assembly you may need to temporarily remove this antenna.

Greg Powell will be eternally grateful.