sound only to one speaker whether plugged to car or earbuds.

My daughters 6s+ only delivers sound to one speaker. For example, when plugged into my car, sound only comes out one side of the vehicle. With earbuds, only out one of the earpieces. The car and earbuds work perfectly fine when connected to other devices.

what part do I need to replace? is it the jack or something else?

I replaced the earphone jack/lightning connector as noted above (as well as full screen/LCD assembly & new battery) It didn’t fix the problem. But today found a new oddity. My daughter had it plugged into the car, sound coming out of the right side speakers only. She then started to record video of herself goofing off to the music and when she tapped record, it switched to the sound coming out the left side speakers only. She switched it back and forth multiple times by tapping the record button on/off.

in trying to locate the ‘find my ipone’ slider, I came across a slider in accessibility for speakers, it was all the way to one side.

the majority of the time, the HSJack is the failure.

iPhone 6 Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Cable Replacement

please keep in mind, a small portion of the time, the board itself could not be able to send the right signal to the port, in which case, the logic board is the problem

Rhonda Tregay will be eternally grateful.