My iMac giving me electric shocks
Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I have an iMac since 17th Nov 2K17. But this issue hasn't started until today. When I wanted to turn my iMac on, the power button gave me an electric shock when I touched it. It doesn't stops there, the base or the stand of m iMac also gave me an electric shock when the iMac wasn't even on but the power cord was turned on. I'm abit rusty with my English so please forgive me. I'm wondering if I should just buy a new extension cord or contact Apple Care and maybe bring it to an authorized service center here because we don't have any official Apple Store here.
Is this a good question?