iPhone overheating, won't turn on.
I've got an 2007 iPhone that had it's screen flashing when you applied a bit of a force on it. The touch surface wasn't working at all. I thought it was a simple connection problem, so I took it apart, checked the connectors and put it back together. I tried starting it, but there wasn't any reaction. When I hooked it up to my computer, it became very hot after just about 40 seconds. I believe I might have short circuited the battery while taking it apart, because I think I've seen some sparks. Is there anything to do, or is it completely bricked? Thanks!
Is this a good question?