Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

My power brick is lighting up orange but my Xbox won't turn on

I try to turn on my Xbox and the power brick is lighting up orange but the Xbox won't turn on period..It's not lighting up or anything but when you press the button to turn on you can still hear the sound it makes when your trying to turn it on..

My symptoms are slightly different, as I hear / see / smell NOTHING when I attempt to power on my XB1 original, using a known good power supply. Other units I have repaired in the past exhibited these symptoms when the power button ribbon cable inside the top cover was disconnected. After checking this unit, however, the cable was correctly installed. Any thoughts?

I have this exact problem, has anyone found a fix?

I have the same problems it sounds like it wants to start up but gives up after a second I've tried everything

Most Helpful Answer

See if this helps you out: Xbox One Troubleshooting

or more specifically, try the solutions on the Xbox Won’t Turn On wiki

There’s also this: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/...

good luck!

Orange light on block but No sound no lights on console

My xbox one wont power on even tried to push the button and lights for a second and I can hear like wine noise. What can I do.

Unplug the power supply til the orange light goes out. Before you plug it back in, blow hard through one of the holes in the power supply. Lots of dust will blow out. Keep doing this with the other holes until it is clear. Plug it back in. Turn on the power switch.

I took apart my box and cleaned it with alcohol and q tips and a can of air. Still doesn't work☹️

Power was knocked out by a car hitting a power pole. Come home and nothing…power brick is on but nothing from the

ozell_campbell will be eternally grateful.