Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Decreased touch sensitivity/phantom clicks w/ new screen

Had my broken screen replaced a week ago and now I've been having a whole host of difficult to describe issues such as intense jumpiness when trying to scroll, the phone clicking on every single link I go past when trying to scroll (making ads a whole new nightmare), and right now I've had to rewrite this post in 18 sifferent places because the place where's I'm typing keeps jumping around, clicking on different areas of the post, clicking on preview post, clicking on the address bar, etc. When searching on safari, I can only type up to six or sevene characters before my phone clicks on a suggedted search.

Also it's been doing a new, fun thing where the screen stops responding, the home button doesn't work, and, the power button doesn't work. The screen will dim/turn off regularly if I let it sit and then I can turn it back on and resume whatever I was doing but it's incredibly annoying. Happens at least twice a day.

Did you replace the screen yourself or was it done in a repair shop? If it was a shop, I would go back and have them look at it under warranty. If you did it yourself, you may have a defective replacement screen or something was damaged when you did the repair. Go back through this guide and double check your steps.

I had it done at a shop. I guess I'll see what I can have them do.

Moss will be eternally grateful.