A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

ps4 turns on for a second, beeps 3 times then shuts off

My console was overheating so I tore it down and replaced the thermal paste (4ish year old console). The fan was running before, but clearly not well because the console shut off on me when I was playing a game. The inside is clean and free of dust, new thermal paste and pads have been applied. Put it back together and now I'm getting a single beep, fan kicks on, then it immediately beeps 3 times and shuts off.

Any ideas?

sounds like you should try to contact the console guru @tronicsfix ON HERE https://www.ifixit.com/User/721921/Troni...

Did you remove the entire bottom plate and clean the heat sink?

@tronicsfix yes, the heat sink is clean and clear of dust

Hmmm...well unfortunately, there's just no way for me to know what's causing it without being able to test it. Looks like you've tried all the easy stuff.

Just a long shot, but you could try removing the power pack, and reseating it, making sure it makes a good connection.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Seems like it was power connection on the power supply. After tearing it down and starting again, it's working great. Thanks guys!

Kayla HUll will be eternally grateful.