iTunes 4013 error, and no backlight.

Hi.

My iphone won't turn on, only recovery mode. When i tried to reinstall ios using iTunes i get 4013 error. I think the problem is nand memory, so i will in the next week replace nand memory.

My another problem is no backlight, i can see apple logo only when i light it up from flashlight.

Look at this photo, i think there are two missing capacitors. But what the name of their for replace?

So what you think about 4013 error and no backlight?

Free Shipping on all orders $79.00 and up.

Browse Our Store
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99

First of all, error 4013 on the iPhone 6S is more likely to be a Baseband issue than a NAND issue.

As for the missing parts, the one on the left is C4212 (100pF/35V/5%/01005 - it's on the PP_LCM_BL_CAT1 line) and the one on the right is C3230 (100pF/16V/5%/01005 - it's on the AP_TO_RCAM_CLK line).

You can search the internet for the schematic and you will see all the specs as well as what they do in the circuit.

Thanks, today i will make reballing for nand, maybe it will be solution. But where can I get C4212 and C3230? Nobody selling it

Sure, those are very common parts. Look at Digikey or Mouser or any local electronics component vendor. I gave you all the specs.

No, it's only rated to 25V. You need to find one that;s rated for 35V.

Most Helpful Answer

If I'm correct, those missing components are for the backlight filter on the iPhone 6s, they kind of act like a fuse for backlight.

One for left side of backlight on screen and the other for right side of backlight on screen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But what names or id’s have this fuses? I can’t buy new without know what is their „names”.

Mikołaj Ginalski will be eternally grateful.