Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Can I change my text bubble color? Its a ghastly orange.

My phone came with orange text bubble and orange as the primary color for the add contacts button, etc. Can i change it? I changed the text background which softened it up a bit but would like it changed!

hi

Im not sure if Samsung allows changes in the bubble color in their SMS app since it's been yrs since the last time I've used one.

I recon there are many custom 3rd party SMS app such as Google Hangouts, ChompSMS, QKSMS and more that you can use as your default SMS app to give you customization flexibility.

Hope that helps/ Thanks :)

Have you taken a look at the Theme Store? There are thousands of themes, many of which are free. Things like that usually have been modified in them.

I've got no idea how the themes are made, but there should be one you like.

PS: You should be able to open it by long tapping the background of your home screen. In the bottom there is a button called Themes. I've got a J3, should be close enough.

Kathleen will be eternally grateful.