Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

Why does touch screen freeze once every couple days?

I have an iphone 7 with 128 gb capacity, and once I dropped a knife on the screen and got it broken. After I replaced the screen and battery, now I have another problem which is the iphone touch irresponsive every now and then. Sometimes I get away by locking the phone and then unlocking it, but some other times I have to hard reset the phon for the touch to start working again. This mostly happens when I wake up in morning. I tried different screens and batteries from different suppliers, and still having this issue. Any advice will be appreciated.

Aftermarket quality screens have struggled somewhat with the iPhone 7 and iOS 11. You can read more about that here. If the replacement screens you have been trying are aftermarket quality, this could be the issue. If you have been buying true OEM-quality screens, the replacement screens shouldn't be the problem. In that case, you may have some internal damage.

I just got a used original screen online and that worked great.

Thank you

Awesome!

dany chahine will be eternally grateful.