Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

My iPhone is completely dead and will not start up or charge up HELP!

My iphone 6 charged like always at night but when I woke up one morning it was completely dead. I tried to charge it while I was in school but still unsuccessfully. It does not even show the charging icon when it is dead. Tried here after cleaning the charger with a small plastic tube. I got it well cleaned but it still did not work.

I hope there's someone who knows what's wrong and can help me :)

Sorry for my bad english. I'm just a child who does not know how to get my iphone to work again :)

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

GIVE TOOLS.

FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

Most Helpful Answer

Take it to the apple store, and they will check it for free.

They just lowered the battery replacement price $29.

Sounds like the battery or lighting connector assembly went bad. More than likely it was your battery. Try the apple store first. If it's the lighting connector assembly you can change yourself. iPhone 6 Lightning Connector Assembly Replacement Here's the guide. It's not bad to change out, just follow the guide. Hope that helps.

Sorry for the late response, but this answer may help other folks. Before going to the Apple Store with your iPhone 6, 7, or 8, try doing a Hard Reset. Press and hold the top Power button and Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears (about 10 seconds). This should restart your phone and clear any software problems. This is the first thing that the Apple techs will do. If this doesn’t work, then go to the Apple Store. Good luck

But what if your apple iphone6 is completely dead and when you put it on the charger it shows that its charging. but just wont turn on completely

Elias Månsson will be eternally grateful.