My iPhone is completely dead and will not start up or charge up HELP!

My iphone 6 charged like always at night but when I woke up one morning it was completely dead. I tried to charge it while I was in school but still unsuccessfully. It does not even show the charging icon when it is dead. Tried here after cleaning the charger with a small plastic tube. I got it well cleaned but it still did not work.

I hope there's someone who knows what's wrong and can help me :)

Sorry for my bad english. I'm just a child who does not know how to get my iphone to work again :)

Most Helpful Answer

Take it to the apple store, and they will check it for free.

They just lowered the battery replacement price $29.

Sounds like the battery or lighting connector assembly went bad. More than likely it was your battery. Try the apple store first. If it's the lighting connector assembly you can change yourself. iPhone 6 Lightning Connector Assembly Replacement Here's the guide. It's not bad to change out, just follow the guide. Hope that helps.

Elias Månsson will be eternally grateful.