Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Can I use battery and motherboard of Galaxy S6 for Galaxy S7?

I have Galaxy S6 (screen does not work) and Galaxy S7 (freezes and becomes unresponsive frequently, probably motherboard/battery problem). How can I fix one of the two phones using the other one's parts? Can I use battery and motherboard of Galaxy S6 for Galaxy S7?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

No, both battery and board are completely different. Samsung builds phones from the ground up for each model. Each model has a different battery, each has a different logic board.

The charge port on a Galaxy S6 is a standard MicroUSB, and the Galaxy S7 is a USB-C type connector, so the battery and logicboards would be significantly different.

Sorry, It has the be the same make and model to swap out the screens.

Thanks for answering, Joe. Can I use the battery and motherboard of Galaxy S6 for Galaxy S7?

The battery might work but that may be all...

alaba will be eternally grateful.