Why do I have strange colours after displaychange?

After i changed the display of my Iphone 6s i have some strange colours going on. Cant find anything only. Anyone has an idea?

Everything from the home-button to the front camera is working fine.

Can you take a snapshot of the home screen with all of the icons instead? Or is that exactly what you did?

Considering this occurred immediately after a screen change, I would suspect either an incorrect installation (connectors?) or a defective replacement screen. Try putting the original screen back to see if the problem persist. If the original screen works, then you likely have a defective replacement and you should contact your vendor for a replacement or refund.

Hey. I double checked the connectors, and because everything else is working just fine i think that might not be the problem. The Homescreen with all Icons looks completely normal. Just if i open up a folder.

I think i´ll install the old screen again and check if the problem is still there.

If you are referring to the blurry background when opening the folders, that's completely normal.

Hey it´s not the blur. More like these "halo" artifacts. I don´t see those on other Iphones around.

It's a screen quality issue, I've only seen this once but it looks like a refurbished screen but the glue has not been applied properly.

Unfortunately the best way to go about this is to replace it with a better quality screen.

Max Hahn will be eternally grateful.