Dog peed on my laptop and now the screen won’t turn on and other stuff
As the title says my dog peed on my laptop. My laptop would turn on but the screen wouldn’t. After my dog did that I took out the back and cleaned out the battery as well as my SSD card that I’ve had replaced for the Hard drive with a wet cloth as well as cleaning wipes to clean out the urine. I’m not too confident on taking it apart since I do not have the manual anymore. I’m unsure what to do next.
When I would plug it in to charge the battery light would turn orange and blink every couple of seconds. I’m thinking the battery may have a blown out fuse or the screen may have malfunctioned. But I wanna do everything I can before I would send it in to a business that could potentially fix it.
Any help or advice is appreciated!!!
Is this a good question?