Cumulus chipped, no picture

Hello, I have chipped the cumulus chip on my iPhone 5s (U12), and now I have no picture on my display. However, a bit of research tells me that this is a touch ic? So I'm not sure if cumulus is the only problem here. Can anyone shine some light on this and let me know if a chipped cumulus can cause an issue of no picture?

You are correct that Cumulus is for touch related functions. However, the voltage rails needed for the touch subsystem and the display subsystem do come from the same source. Therefore, physical damage to the Cumulus IC may be indicative of other peripheral damage, such as fully or partially dislodged components. There could also be trace damage or bridged/shorted components.

How exactly did you chip the IC?

I would do a thorough visual examination, preferably with a microscope.

Edward Pedemonte will be eternally grateful.