A 10.1" touchscreen tablet released in 2014 by RCA Corporation.

google account previously synced on this device

i have done a hard reset on my tablet but it tells me there was a google account previously synced on this device and i don't know what the account name was

My daughter suddenly passed away taking all gmail accounts and passwords with her. I was going to give her new RCA Gilileo tablet to my 11 yr old granddaughter but even after the factory reset, it wants my daughter's google account. Is there no way to bypass this so my granddaughter can have her Mommys tablet?

Yes i have hard reset a tablet but could’nt open the previous synced google account please help me

How can I bypass this Google setting I have lost all access to my rca

I did it!! I figured it out 10 straight hours using process of elimination!!! Omg I'm exhausted. Anyway I'll make a video or a full description on how to do it when I wake up :) super easy to takes maybe 10 minutes and nothing required but the tablet lol! reply here or email ill walk you through it I'm sure the video will take a few days to make.

Sent you an email Jake.

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

Try this link hope it helps :)

Go to settings and add user

When it asks for Google email type a bunch of letters hold to copy press assist type se press settings select user add

What if there is no add user

Thank you wrightbethany18!!! Finally a solution!!

Excuse me how did you get a solution to pass the Google part

When I do that assist does not pop up

My tablet also has no assit button

After doing a factory reset, it wants you to sign in as the original owner. This is a workaround. Go to settings and add user. Here's how:

When it asks for Google email:

Type a bunch of letters, press and hold to copy> choose assist> type or say settings> (in the settings menu) select add user> add YOUR Google email info.

When you choose assist, you will get a Google search bar. Type settings in that search bar and choose "enter" or "go". It will take you to the tablet's settings page. On that page, look for users, add user, manage users or something similar. (It varies by tablet brand)

It will take a few minutes to set up your new profile.

The original owner's profile is still there, but the tablet is completely usable. I haven't figured out how to remove it yet.

I hope this works for you too!!

I tried it but Choose to Assist does not come up. Now what?

It wont let me click on assist. Now what?

I have the same problem it won’t let me select assist

google patched this awhile back

at setup screen hold power and volume up that should take you straight to home screen

This is not doing anything i have tryed holding copy n the email thing nothing coming up

what device are you using

ok i have tried pretty much evry solution to bypass this issue on the rca voyager tablet. i finally found a way that worked and only took a second. no lie everyone. when you are at the setup screen where you put in your wifi, just hold down the power and the volume up. thats it. i know it sounds ridiculous but it freaking took me straight to the home screen .

collin goad will be eternally grateful.