A 10.1" touchscreen tablet released in 2014 by RCA Corporation.

google account previously synced on this device

i have done a hard reset on my tablet but it tells me there was a google account previously synced on this device and i don't know what the account name was

My daughter suddenly passed away taking all gmail accounts and passwords with her. I was going to give her new RCA Gilileo tablet to my 11 yr old granddaughter but even after the factory reset, it wants my daughter's google account. Is there no way to bypass this so my granddaughter can have her Mommys tablet?

Yes i have hard reset a tablet but could’nt open the previous synced google account please help me

How can I bypass this Google setting I have lost all access to my rca

Most Helpful Answer

Try this link hope it helps :)

Hey how are u

I did it!! I figured it out 10 straight hours using process of elimination!!! Omg I'm exhausted. Anyway I'll make a video or a full description on how to do it when I wake up :) super easy to takes maybe 10 minutes and nothing required but the tablet lol! My email is chronican2.0@gmail.com reply here or email ill walk you through it I'm sure the video will take a few days to make.

Sent you an email Jake.

Please please walk me through this. Factory reset is not working

I tried to email you with no luck my email is april.schlabach@yahoo.com please help

Can you email me how or the video you made to get past the google account. We bought the tablet from a pawn shop and it is locked by a Google account. We don't know the info. My email is gabrielleserene@gmail.com

Please send video or walk through on this, as I have tried factory reset with no luck. My email is oldthingsnnew@gmail.com

Thanks, Christina

collin goad will be eternally grateful.