The First Generation of line of Ford Trucks known as the Super Duty.

seats and interior! 03 f-250

I would like to do a whole interior swap but more important than that are my seats! I need to know what vehicles seats threw what years will fit my 2003 F-250 lx 7.3 Super Duty. I would also like to go all power if I could. If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it. Thanks

As far as seats go can i use Expedition or Excursion or any other vehicile with slight modifications?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

You can use the seats from a 1999 to 2007 f250 or f350 as far as making them power all the hardware is in the seats so no problem and if this was an option on your truck the wiring will already be there . But if your truck is a base model dont count on it as for the wiring . I would check under the seats for the wiring harness . f its not there then you'll need to glean the one from the truck your getting the seats from . you may also need to grab the fuse panel while your at it if the proper fuses arent listed in the panel you have . Hope this helps

uue Edde will be eternally grateful.