How to Recover Photos After Factory Reset Android Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi, friends. My Galaxy S6 get slower and slower so I do factory reset. But after that, all photos are disappeared. I am worried about the precious photos and want to recover them. But what tool can recover photos after factory reset Android? How can i get back the photos? Please help. Thanks a lot.

No matter you root or not, this Dr.Fone for Android can help you recover deleted photos, contacts, messages and more from your Android phone

http://youtu.be/I4o8z_lDLd0

Hey,

I met this problem before after resetting my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I lost all the photos on my phone. Finally, I find Samsung Photos Recovery. It scanned my phone and find the lost photos for me. Now I usually backup my phone once every week.

Dear friend

I have lost my important photos tow years ago. I was many time rest in my mobile. I have needs in this photo's. What can I return my lost photos. Please help me. Any kind of way I need my pictures.

Mohsin

My phone is Samsung GT-S7582

See this old thread. This is a question that is asked repeatedly.

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

recovery photogalaxy s6 edge

Hi @sarhang.kakayi Have a try with iReparo for Android to recover photos from Galaxy S6 edge.

c700 recovery photos

Do you open an auto-backup on your phone setting?

If yes, the photos are still exist in your phone, just restore the photos directly.

If not, you should search a powerful data recovery tool to get back, I use Samsung photo recovery tool, it is possible to get back deleted or lost photos on a Samsung phone.

Also you can try with this Dr.Fone for Android, not only recover photos but also contacts, messages, whatsapp chat history and more on the S7 edge

http://youtu.be/I4o8z_lDLd0

You may wanna have a try with iReparo for Android: https://www.androidrecovery.com

It works like a charm for many people around me.

When you want to recover data after factory reset, never try to do anything with your phone, that will lead you to a worse situation.

Instead, get Jihosoft Android Data Recovery tool to have a try, such as this one

I search it from Google, as I didn't try any recovery tool, if it works, please share with us.

HI, right now every time somebody take a photo it is automatically upload to your google account so when when you finish set up the phone and enter your google account all the photos will return to your gallery.

Maybe you can get an Android Data Recovery tool to have a try?

Such as this one: https://www.easeus.com/android-data-reco...

I don't have experience with it, as I googled it.

Firstly, check out the backup data on the Cloud account, and restore the lost photos

and videos from these backup data directly. If you find that you don't have a backup

data on the phone, just find a Samsung data recovery tool, and install on the

computer, after connecting the phone with computer, you can use it to help you

recover deleted data on the phone.

Lost photos after factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S6? Don’t worry, you can use a Android Data Recovery to recover data after factory reset Samsung Galaxy S6, including photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp messages can be restored by this Android data recovery software.

francesn.reynolds will be eternally grateful.