iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.1, reboots every 5 mins, not charging past 3%

Hi there iFixers, I need your help, my father's iPhone 6s Plus won't charge past 3% since today, and keeps rebooting, we all use the cables that came with the phones so everything is MFI, I already put the iPhone in DFU mode and updated the iOS to the latest version today, and the problem persists, I seriously hope this is a software problem and that it won't need to change the logic board, any suggestions? I've already tried most if not all of the steps I was prompted by google search.

Most Helpful Answer

If you have a windows computer, check the battery health using the 3utools application which you can download here:

3u.com

Have you tried another battery yet?

Maybe the battery is bad, replace a new battery to have a try. This guide is about how to replace a iPhone 6s plus battery iPhone 6s Plus Battery Replacement

Jean Paul will be eternally grateful.