Apple announced the Retina MacBook 2015, model A1534, on March 9, 2015 to launch on April 10. It has a new unibody construction and includes an updated trackpad, keyboard, and Retina display.

After replacing display, MacBook screen is hazy . . .

From my earlier questions to give you a sense of what I have done with this MacBook . . .

Replaced Retina display, but MacBook won't power up . . .

Recently replaced my early 2015 MacBook's retina display. Press the power button but nothing happens.

Have hooked it up to a 5 watt charger as indicated in one of the comments, but still no results.

Ideas on where to start on a trouble shoot?

Any ideas are welcome . . .

Will

Okay! I think the display cable was loose. I reattached it and now it boots normally. Now, there is a milky haze around the border of the screen. Could this be the display cable, or should I get another retina display?

I have rebooted and adjusted display settings . . . External monitor looks fine , , ,

Vendor believes it is a cable issue. After leaving it alone a couple of days because of work, I powered it up and now display looks great. Weird!

Wow thats a really messed up display! You'll need a new one. Did you get your system wet at some point?

Never been wet, gonna probably get another display from the vendor. But I’m gonna try a new cable first

Will Rast will be eternally grateful.