The Stylo 2 (model number LS775), the second iteration of the Stylo series, is manufactured by LG and was originally released in April 2016.

How can I remove unfortunately system ui has stopped working

How can I remove unfortunately system ui has stopped working but won't let me do anything else. Like log onto the phone

I found an app which solves this problem. You can download it from the play store. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...

Best Regards,

Eddi

What is the name of the app?

The link doesn't work on the computer.

The dose not work I can't download any thing or delete no thing work just the sentence unfortunately the system UI has stopped

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

WARNING: Use caution when undertaking this process. One wrong selection can wipe your phone.

Ive had this same phone since it came out and needed to do this once. Still kickin

• Power off your Android device
  • Hold the volume DOWN and power button until the recovery menu appears

• Press volume down until the word Recovery is highlighted, then press the power button to reboot into recovery.
  • You should now see a black screen. Hold down the power button and press the volume UP until you see the recovery menu.

• Using the DOWN key, navigate until you have wipe cache partition highlighted. Press the power button to erase the system cache. Once the cache is cleared, use the volume DOWN button to navigate to reboot to bootloader, and press the power button. Your device should reboot back to the original menu (see in first picture). Using the volume down button highlight REBOOT and press the power button. Your device should now reboot into Android with a cleaned system cache and a much improved OS.

None of these menus show up on sony xperia. Because it only blinked instead of something coming up at all. When I let go of the buttons it just started as normal again. Maybe it works better on android devices more similar to Samsung?

none of that showed up on my phone it just says safe mode

What if Recovery is not an option? Only have the following: Continue Power Up, Safe mode, USB debug mode, Factory data reset, Wipe cache, and Power down. Which of these, if any, should I choose. Thanks!

I'm just guessing but maybe "Wipe cache" is the same one? I'm no expert, just sounds logical to me based on the words. :)

i wipe the cache clean before my screen went blank still nothing very BAD BAD advise

I can only answer one of these because I have the same issue right now. Unsolved.

If it blinks on the clock or lockscreen and won’t get in then you have to find a way to restart your phone. After that I have no clue how to fix the System UI stopped problem.

The menu did not come I pressed volume key - and power button

It did not show menu it showed France flag.

Phone: Lenovo A1000

Stephanie Figueroa will be eternally grateful.