Repair guides and support for full size headphones that encompass the entire ear, also known as circumaural headphones.

Why does my wireless headphones not play any sound?

Okay, so I got these Skullcandy Uproar Wireless headphones in August, it's now December and they aren't working right.

They pair with my phone and charge correctly. They turn on and connect smoothly but when I go to play music, they will start to play but then there will be no sound and the song will continue to play as if they are still connected. Sometimes there will be a glitching sound or white noise before the audio stops.

They stay paired and on, like normal but no sound. I checked to see if they were connected to media and phone and they are, but I can't figure out the problem. Even turning the volume up and down it says it's connected. They seem to work great, just no audio and the crackling noise. I don't pair any other devices to my phone so it's not Bluetooth signal. Even after I turn them back on they will work at first but then stop. I can't even get through one song and it's annoying.

Hi @adrianakb19 ,

Try pairing the headphones with another phone or tablet etc and check whether it performs OK using BT.

If it still doesn't work properly, since you have only had them since August and as the manufacturer offers a limited 2 year warranty on the headphones, I suggest that you consult the warranty statement that came with the headphones as to what you have to do to make a claim for a warranty repair, replacement or warranty credit with the Skullcandy online store.

If you cannot find the warranty statement, here is a link

Thanks for the answer! It's much appreciated! I'll definitely try it out!

Adriana B will be eternally grateful.