Randomly shuts off then takes forever to reboot

It is an HP pavilion 510 compact. It runs windows 10 with an AMD A10 processor and 8 gb of ram. It has an issue where it could just be sitting idling then suddenly the screen would go black, and it would be rebooting, and it takes its sweet time (around 2-5 mins) I bought this computer in early august, and it was working fine untill a month or so ago. It also does this randomly when I'm gaming, which results in lost progress. I have already ruled out overheating, as right before it happens, my temps are no higher than 100 degrees fahrenheit. I hope this issue can easily be fixed. I would appreciate any help!

Few things to try.

1. Not sure if this is the same but try disabling it anyway. See if you get the same error message every time that it stops.

2. Check in Event Viewer for any error (hopefully always the same error event) which occurs about the time of the reboot.

3. Run sfc command

4. Depending on how often it occurs (or how long it takes before it occurs) run the PC in "safe mode with networking" and see if it happens or not.(allow enough time to be sure that is hasn't failed) If it doesn't fail it may be a driver problem. Initially check that your graphics drivers are the latest available

Hi, Is there anything in Event viewer?

No error is displayed. The screen simply just goes black

Connor will be eternally grateful.