The larger version of Samsung's newest flagship phone, the Galaxy S8+. Released in April 2017.

How to convert Apple Music to Samsung Galaxy S8 for offline listen?

I recently changed my iPhone 7 to a new Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. It's perfect for enjoy Apple Music songs in this Samsung Galaxy S8 with bigger screen. However, when I transferred my iTunes purchased music to Samsung Galaxy s8, they are not playable, just black.Any way to stream Apple Music to non-Apple devices like Galaxy S8 for listen?

I don't know how to listen Apple Music on my Samsung Galaxy S7 without Apple Music app after canceling subscription service

When I cancel a subscription, I no longer play Apple Music even I have download, I want to get free Apple Music.How to free download Apple Music?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

iTunes enables you to burn music or video to CDs or DVDSs for enjoying on your car player or home media player. But, you should remember that iTunes cannot burn iTunes rented or purchased videos and Apple Music downloaded songs to CDs or DVDs. Why? DRM protection restricts your to burn them to CDs or DVDs.

Both iTunes downloaded videos and Apple Music downloaded tracks are DRM protected, so that it is impossible to burn them to CDs or DVDs. Here the article will teach you 2 ways to burn Apple Music songs to CDs for enjoying.

If you want to listen to Apple Music offline even you cancel subscription service,what you need to do is remove DRM from Apple Music,and then convert M4P to MP3,if you want to listen to converted Apple Music on Android phone,you can import them to your phone directly.

Just One payment, Free for Life!

Most Helpful Answer

bold textMost Android devices supports .MP3 audio format,in order to playing your favorite Apple music or iTunes songs on your Android devices,such as Samsung Galaxy S8/S7, Huawei Mate 9/P10, Google Pixel phone,etc.You must to convert Apple Music to DRM-free MP3 for Android phones and Tablets,and then transfer the conversion Apple music to Android mobile phone like Samsung Galaxy S8 plus for offline playback without DRM limitation.

If you want to enjoy Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy S8 for free forever,you can learn this guide to abouth

How to Stream Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy S8

Why Need to Convert Apple Music to MP3?

Apple Music tracks are only playable on device with a current Apple Music subscription, which stops users from enjoying Apple Music on many other popular media devices, including Android phone, Samsung Galaxy phone, HTC, Sony, Google Pixel, MP3 player, iPod nano/shuffle/classic and chromecast.

How much does this cost? Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing).Once you cancel subscription service,it not allows you play Apple Music songs even you have downloaded,because Apple Music with DRM protected in M4P format.

How to Free Play Apple Music?

How to Download Apple Music and Playlist for offline listening?

How to Enjoy Apple Music for Free without Limitation?

How to Stream Apple Music on Android phone,like Samsung, HTC, Sony,etc.?

What you Need to Do is Convert Apple Music to MP3

Apple Music to MP3 Converter is the 1% software that can help you convert Apple Music to MP3easily.In addition to allowing you to convert DRM-ed Apple Music files, the program can also help you convert DRM-ed M4A/M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks, DRM-ed M4P audio files and other DRM-free audio files. Don't hesitate, free download the program for a try and get it now!

Here are main features about this software:

-Convert Apple Music to MP3/AC3/AIFF/FLAC/M4A

-Convert iTunes M4P songs to MP3

- Convert iTunes audiobooks M4B to M4A/MP3

- Convert Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3/M4A

- Remove DRM from Apple Music and Audible audiobooks

We can help you solve this problem,please learn this video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL3yFWsl...

Apple Music songs are protected by DRM ( Digital Rights Management ), which means the songs cannot be copied or transfer to Samsung Galaxy S8. As a result, if you want to convert Apple Music songs to Samsung Galaxy S8, you must remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3.

If you want to watch iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S8,please learn this guide about:

How to Watch iTunes Movies on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus

Paid music in Apple store is drm protected, even you synced to Samsung, they can't be played due to digital protection.

The easiest way is to burn an audio cd created from the Apple drm protected music. Then you can convert back the tunes you just burned on to the CD to M4A or Mp3 format. This can all be done with iTunes.

Thanks you share this way,but how you can stream Apple Music to Samsung Galaxy S8?The iTunes can help us burn to CD,if you want to listen Apple Music on Samsung phone or other non-Apple devices,how to enjoy Apple Music offline even I unsubscribe the Apple Music service。

Oh, you mean the Apple Music Google App doesnt work?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...

When you cancel a subscription, you can no longer play Apple Music on the phone, I means I want to get free Apple Music.I want to enjoy Apple Music without Apple Music app

Oh, I understand now. Unfortunately, that isn't how Apple Music works. If you want to do that, then switch to spotify. You don't even need to pay for it, and you can listen to free streaming, and offline versions of your streams.

Thank you for your help, really thank you!I found a wonderful song in the Apple Music store, I need to convert it to mp3 and make as a ringtone,so I need to remove drm from Apple Music.

Apple Music app says not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 8,but you can convert Apple Music to MP3 and then transfer MP3 files to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Here in this post, we'll show you the best two ways to enjoy Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy S8 offline,even you unsubscribe from Apple Music store.

Step 1. Import Apple Music Tracks

Step 2. Choose Output Parameters

Step 3. Start Apple Music to MP3 Conversion

Video guide:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-RKS-Y...

Step 4.Move MP3 to Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Watch move video tutorial:

How to Play Apple Music on Any Devices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIDYfV-S...

dfrgeege will be eternally grateful.