The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

How to recover and transfer my data from my broken screen of mobile

how to recover and transfer my data from my broken android mobile s4 to my computer ?

I try to make my mobile in downloading system and use some program but my laptop don't recognize the mobile and the screen was damaged so I can't open the pattern on screen

no way to do it because your s4 can't even be recognized by the computer.

If any Samsung Galaxy S device with broken screen but can connect to computer, it's available to recover and transfer data from broken screen mobile phone to computer. https://www.fonecope.com/galaxy-s6-s5-br...

If you can touch and unlock the mobile phone, you can install Google drive on your phone. (My phone has droped and the screen can be touched)

If the computer can not recognize your phone, at this situation, try data assistant tool to see.

Or learn this way to access data on a broken screen phone, then transfer data to the computer.

What a lot of shite. No mention that you have to pay for software. Also if your screen is broken you cant access the features you absolute waste of human space. !$$&*

And you can also use broken android data extractor tool to help you recover and transfer data from your broken screen of mobile. With its help, we can easily access data contacts, photos, videos, messages, etc and extract them out from a broken screen or dead Android phone.

Here is a video about recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy S4, wish this can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnpTiYnp2...

ahmed will be eternally grateful.